Selenophile Full Moon T-Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Do you find joy, meaning, peace and comfort from the moon? Then you're what is called a "Selenophile (n.) a person who loves the moon." For someone who truly loves the magical moon and feels connected to it and its phases. Perfect for a moon child, psychic, witch or any moon worshiper.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
How much do you charge for shipping?
- Whether you're ordering one item or twenty, shipping is free for our loyal US customers.
How and where are your products made?
- We work with several reliable and high quality print-on-demand manufacturers. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are located, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently.
When will I receive my order?
- Shipping times vary for each item because all of our products are made to order on demand. Since we work with the highest quality manufacturer for each product, you may receive your items in more than one shipment. The average time it takes to process and fulfill your order is 3-7 business days. Shipping can take another 5-8 business days depending on your location, so delivery time is usually 8-15 business days after you place your order.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
- Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following: Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address. Ask your local post office if they have your package. Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them. Package theft is on the rise — If you're expecting a home delivery and you know you won't be home to accept it, use an address where you know you'll be. If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost. The zip code is the most important part of the address, so double-check to make sure it's correct.
How do I track my order?
- If your shipping method includes tracking, you’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
- We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days and include photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
Read our full return policy here: Returns/Refunds. All of our items are made to order for each customer on demand, therefore we usually cannot offer a refund or exchange for reasons other than misprinted/damaged/defective items. Please refer to all sizing charts before placing an order. You are welcome to contact us with any questions about our products before ordering. We pride ourselves on making sure our customers are happy with their purchases. If you have any questions or problems with your order, please notify us immediately so we can resolve any issues you may have. Feel free to fill out our Contact Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you license your designs or collaborate with other brands?
- Yes! Please email me at email@example.com so we can talk about working on a design project together.